Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year = New Resolutions





Happy New Year! A new year of course means the fun of coming up with some resolutions. As for me I have a few that I hope I can keep!



1. Keep the house clean. For those who know me, my house is some what of a disaster zone 99% of the time. Having people over gives us an excuse to clean up. I hate when neighbors come to the door and I cannot invite them in because my house isn't in tip top shape. This year it's my goal to get my kids to clean up their toys more, keep dirty dishes under control, and keep on top of my clean laundry (folding it an putting it away immediately instead of leaving it on the couch).



2. Be a better mom. I tend to lose my patience with my three little kids and not be as adventurous for selfish reasons (too much work on my end). This year I'm hoping to change all that. I am going to try and be more patient, listen to what my kids have to say, and attempt to involve them in some activities even if it means going out of my comfort zone.



3. Stay organized. I guess this goes hand in hand with keeping the house clean, but nevertheless, I want to stay on top of things. That means, sorting the mail as soon as I get it from the mail box, going through cecelia's backpack and keeping it hung up in the laundry room, and finally...making cecelia's lunch the night before so I'm not running around like a crazy person in the morning!


4. Stick to our budget!!!! Self explanatory!

No comments:

Post a Comment