Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What does your gut tell you?

Sorry my title isn't more "sweet" or "wonderful" about how my three little kids are doing...that's because we've all been bugged by the stomach flu over the past week.






OK -- long story short -- Cecelia came down with the stomach flu last Monday, Jeff came down with a HORRIBLE cold on Monday night -- both were down for the count until Thursdayish. Caroline came down with the stomach flu on Saturday (early morning -- ugh!) and then Jeff, Colin, and myself came down with the stomach flu very early Monday morning. I've heard that it was bad when both parents were sick, but I've never experienced anything quite like this.






I won't go into much more detail, but let's just say I'm glad it's over! And HUGE thank you to Jeff's dad for helping out on Monday.






And since it is all over...until the next bug comes along...here are a couple cute pics from today! Colin just got is hair cut and looks more like my "little man." The two girls just simply wanted their picture taken -- don't you think they look like sisters?











No comments:

Post a Comment