Monday, June 20, 2011

Maybe a little too much radio?

When we are in the car I tend to have the radio on instead of a CD -- I feel that way I can get a good mix of songs. It's hard to control the "type" of music, but I think I do a good job of switching the song at the appropriate times.

The kids do sing along to the songs -- which can be quite comical.

Recently Cecelia and Caroline have taken a liking to Beyonce's "Single Ladies." They know some of the words and will sometimes dance around the house singing "All the single ladies..." over and over. On Friday I took Cecelia to Chuck E Cheese's for a birthday party. She had a cute white skirt on with a teal top that had a cute bow. I told her that she looked really pretty and her reply in her sweet little voice was "Mommy, I think I look like s single lady!"

Today on the radio (as I was flipping I landed on an alternative rock station) was House of Pain's "Jump Around." Colin suddenly started singing along saying "Jump! Jump! Jump!"

Maybe I need to resort to kiddie songs on CD...

No comments:

Post a Comment