Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A fall full of firsts...

So, these past couple of weeks marked a few "firsts" for the Meunier family...

First day of 1st Grade!



First day of preschool!





and my first day on...Facebook! haha (I seriously thought I'd NEVER see that day!)

Fall is in full swing and I'm excited to be back on a formal schedule again. I honestly thing I've found the secret to successful parenting of multiple children...have a daily schedule/routine! My new "school year resolution" is to keep this up and in turn try to lower my stress level! Of course, dance, choir, and teaching CCD won't help with that, but hey, as long as I keep it part of the schedule I'll be good to go -- at least in theory!

1 comment:

  1. You'll need your voice to do all of that. Did you get it back? Good luck with the schedule :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete